Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Why Haven't I Written Reviews?


There are a number of reasons for this important question that the few awesome people who actually pay attention to this blog will care to know about.

The short and responsible answer is that I actually haven't found a book that I didn't really enjoy in the past few months, and I find that four or five star reviews are some of the hardest to write.

I've also been working on Bibliodaze. Well, kind of.

And then there's the typical "I have so much work to do outside of this blog that I can't work on it." which is also sort of true, but the real answer is...

I'm just really lazy. I'm sorry. It's true.

I know that my resolution was to blog more, but I just kept putting it off until one day I just forgot to write a review and now I feel really bad.

But fear not, because I'm going to attempt to write more. So yay!

And, that's all. Now I'm going to go back to typing on actual reviews instead of just random posts.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates