Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Feature & Follow: Persuasion

This is a blog hop, a way to find and follow new blogs.
Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Unfortunately, this isn't a question that's easily figured out from the title. The question today is:

Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

The answer is yes. Many times. Especially with my neighbor, who I finally got into reading after bribing and threatening her to read Angelfall by Susan Ee. She was completely addicted after reading the first chapter or so, and kept reading more YA afterwards. And now, whenever I want her to do anything for me, I bring up Angelfall.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates