Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2 : Hush, Hush

Yes. I know it is Thursday. But its been a week since I've last updated my blog. So, just pretend its a Tuesday.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page

•Share two teasers from that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser From:
 Hush, Hush
By: Becca Fitzpatrick

“He was the worst kind of wrong. He was so wrong it felt right, and that made me feel completely out of control.”  
I just began reading this book and I've heard so many good things about it.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates