Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2 : Hush, Hush

Yes. I know it is Thursday. But its been a week since I've last updated my blog. So, just pretend its a Tuesday.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page

Share two teasers from that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser From:
 Hush, Hush
By: Becca Fitzpatrick

“He was the worst kind of wrong. He was so wrong it felt right, and that made me feel completely out of control.”  
I just began reading this book and I've heard so many good things about it.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates