Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Feature & Follow: Change of Reading Habits

This is a blog hop, a way to find and follow new blogs.
Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
How have your reading habits changed in the past few years? Did you get interested in a new genre? Do you read more? Less? Why do you think your habits changed, if they did.

Hmm... I'm reading less than I used to, since I'm a lot more busy this year. This makes me very, very sad.

Also, I'm starting to get into Historical Romance, particularly around the Regency era and about Scottish Highlanders. But really, when a lot of them they look something like this: 


Can you really blame me? 

I'm also reading books mainly centered around romance. I know I used to read crime novels, or high fantasy books a year or two ago. Maybe. But now, all I'm doing is reading about romance. I blame it on the guys looking like this:


Or:


I think you can tell I've been looking for a chance to post these pictures with a good reason.

So, what about you awesome people? What's changed for you?

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates