Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

{Mini Review} Ghost Hand by: Ripley Patton

Four Stars
Olivia Black just discovered that her ghost hand, a rare birth defect, can do more than light up a room. It can reach into people and pull things out. Things from the darkest depths of the human psyche never meant to exist in this world. Olivia can pickpocket the soul. But she can’t control her ability, or the strange items it extracts, and the only thing between Olivia and the men bent on taking the power of her hand is a boy she barely knows and doesn't trust.







Wow. This was a very interesting read. Olivia was born with a birth defect called a ghost hand, and she finds out she can reach into people's souls. That hooked me in from the start.

Ghost Hand starts out interesting, but soon gets boring. However, it picks up again, which is great.



Even Batman agrees with me.

There were twists that kept me on edge, but some things were predictable.

I really liked the way Patton wrote the story. It seems like I was in Olivia's head, the mind of a sixteen year old.

The world building seemed professional. I could picture what Olivia was talking about.

Ghost Hand is a great read, and I can't wait for the next book.
Share:

1 comment:

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates