Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Eternity Cure


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that showcases upcoming titles we're highly anticipating.
Waiting for: Eternity Cure
Series: Blood of Eden #2
Author: Julie Kagawa
Expected publication: 
Published By:   Harlequin Teen
Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.





 I tried requesting it, but I was denied. So now I have to wait. Grr...
Share:

2 comments:

  1. I have't read anything by Julie Kagawa.. I think I need to!!

    Hopefully you get this one soon!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates