Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Netgalley Knockout 2013



I have an obsession with Netgalley and Edelweiss. There're places where you can ask for pretty much any e-ARC you would like. I usually get declined for the books I really want, but it's the thought that counts. Netgalley recently added a Read Now button, where it takes you to all the ebooks you can read instantly. They had this before, but you had to specifically click every single book in order to find a few you can get sent to your Kindle right away. Because of that button, I added probably 20 more books in the past day to my Kindle. That adds up to around 60 ARCs I have to read and review.

That's usually not a problem; I read very quickly. And if I really want to, I can get a review up the next day. The problem is I usually forget about my ARCs. I find this awesome new book on Amazon, and I don't read the ones I have to.

But now, there's this awesome challenge where you read and review as many e-ARCs as you can. And I'm really competitive, so it's a great way for me to finally finish my ARCs. And then I won't feel as bad clicking the request button.

There's also a giveaway. Each of the blogs will be entered in a giveaway for a 15 dollar ebook.

If you're a blogger, you can join here.

Good luck, everyone!
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates