Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by: Julie Kagawa

Five Stars

Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.


 I'm not sure whether or not I hate Julie Kagawa right now. She has a gift of making her worlds and characters realistic. She also has a gift of ripping your heart out of your chest and smashing it into little pieces because of those tear-inducing pages she calls an ending.

Allison is looking for Kanin, the vampire that turned her. In Immortal Rules, he has been captured, but we didn't focus on that a lot. On her way, she finds Jackal, her Blood Brother, and the two decide to work together.

I mentioned in a previous review how annoying it was to write a five star review, because I usually focus on a book's faults more than I do benefits. In The Eternity Cure, I could find little to no faults, so this will probably be a short review.

I completely adore Allison. I like her so much I'm hosting her for the YA Fiesty Female Tourney. I mean, she uses a katana. How many YA heroines do you know that can use a weapon, let alone fight?

The bottom line is that this series is amazing, and you should definitely read it. Seriously, if you haven't read Immortal Rules, go out and buy it.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates