Five Blogging Resolutions:So I've been blogging for a little over a year now, and I think I've gotten lazy. I went from over ten reviews a month to around two or three. Most my posts are just promotional posts. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but if it's the majority of what I publish, well, it doesn't really show dedication. Since 2014 is a new year and all, I have a list of things I want to improve on The Reading Obsession.
- Write more reviews: I already wrote about this
- Clean up the blog design: The blog already has a decent design, but it has some flaws. I'm planning to fix some of the bugs and just make it look neater.
- Expand my genres: The Reading Obsession is a blog dedicated to fiction book, such as crime thrillers and high fantasy. However, I've focused on Young Adult and Romance. I'm planning to change this up.
- Stop being terrified of asking for ARCs: I usually use Netgalley or Edelweiss to get ARCs and I never really try and branch out to publishers. I've been changing that in 2013, but I want to make a more drastic change
- Balancing my blogging time: Whenever I write reviews, I go to Goodreads for the book synopsis, cover, and link. But then, I always get sidetracked by funny reviews or just random things. This takes up a lot of my blogging time, and then I end up not having any.
What are your blogging resolutions?
Thank you, Parajunkee, for coming up with this idea.