Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge- Day One:

Five Blogging Resolutions:

So I've been blogging for a little over a year now, and I think I've gotten lazy. I went from over ten reviews a month to around two or three. Most my posts are just promotional posts. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but if it's the majority of what I publish, well, it doesn't really show dedication. Since 2014 is a new year and all, I have a list of things I want to improve on The Reading Obsession.

  1. Write more reviews: I already wrote about this
  2. Clean up the blog design: The blog already has a decent design, but it has some flaws. I'm planning to fix some of the bugs and just make it look neater.
  3. Expand my genres: The Reading Obsession is a blog dedicated to fiction book, such as crime thrillers and high fantasy. However, I've focused on Young Adult and Romance. I'm planning to change this up.
  4. Stop being terrified of asking for ARCs: I usually use Netgalley or Edelweiss to get ARCs and I never really try and branch out to publishers. I've been changing that in 2013, but I want to make a more drastic change
  5. Balancing my blogging time: Whenever I write reviews, I go to Goodreads for the book synopsis, cover, and link. But then, I always get sidetracked by funny reviews or just random things. This takes up a lot of my blogging time, and then I end up not having any.
What are your blogging resolutions?


Thank you, Parajunkee, for coming up with this idea. 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Reading Obsession All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates