Pros and Cons of Blogging:
Like everything, blogging has its upsides and its downsides. These are mine:
- Already having read everything.
- Realizing that you'll never get a Jericho Barrons or any other Romance character
- People think you're going to kill them because you never come out of your room, since you're either writing or reading
- Losing sleep because you have to finish a book or else you'll die from suspense
- Cliffhangers in an ARC when the next book hasn't been written yet
- Everyone automatically assumes you've read anything that's ever been written.
- If you haven't read something, everyone in a fifty foot radius turns to you and gasps
- The formatting of every blog post
- Realizing you're not going to be as awesome as that other blogger
- No one understands your sense of humor, since most of it comes in the form of snarky book quotes
- The amazing people that you'll meet
- Free books
- Reading everything before anyone
- Becoming a better writer
- The feeling you get when you get a like that's not from you family member
- Getting an ARC in the mail
- Better memory skills from differentiating between one book from another
- Patience from waiting for a book to get better
- Finding great books
- An outlet for your rants about annoying books that's not to your friends
What are your pros and cons of blogging?
Thank you, Parajunkee, for coming up with this idea.